Followers

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Introducing the Team

Hi there, I am delighted to introduce to you my amazing team. One by one I will present to you my Dragonfly Girls...
todays turn is Judith Smith

You can hop on over and check out her blog here

                            .Introducing myself (posted by Judith)
Hi folks, I've been a crafter all of my life, learning various skills with my Mum, like knitting, crochet, 
cross stitch, etc. I took up card making about thirteen or fourteen years ago, when I first used a rubber stamp, and learned about heat embossing, I loved it! Since then, I have experimented with mixed media and really enjoy making dimensional projects using canvases, and alterables. I like to make handmade flowers and my own embellishments. I make jewellery, so I like to include beads in my projects when possible. I like working with digital images as well, because the opportunity to resize the images gives you limitless possibilities. However, rubber stamping will always be my first love, and I come back to that for pure enjoyment.


I have made so many friends through the crafting community, some of them are halfway across the world. The internet has opened up so many avenues of communication and inspiration, I just need more hours in the day to make everything, and talk to everyone!

I am married with two grown up children, My oldest, a Daughter Megan who is 23, has graduated from University and lives about three hours from home working with autistic children. I miss her very much, but try to see her as often as I can. My Son Ryan, is 21 and works with his Dad. He lives at home with us. We have three cats, one is 17, and two are just seven months old. They really keep me on my toes!

We live in rural Norfolk, in a beautiful house called Poppy Cottage, about half an hour from Cambridge in the UK.


I feel very lucky to have been chosen to be part of this new Design Team, and I am looking forward to making lots of new friends.

Judith x
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhww , thanks Judith, I am looking forwards to working with you and love the idea of new friends, always up for that. Please make sure you visit Judith;s blog and come back soon to check out the rest of the team, blessings Hilde

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judith,
    Pleased to meet you.Hve been away from my blog so nearly missed your introduction.
    Looking forward to this new challenge starting up. Off to have a look at your blog now.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment, and for visiting my blog, I really appreciate that. I'm looking forward to the Challenge starting too! Judith xx

      Delete

We enjoy reading your comments