Followers

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Winners of # 52 Girly Cards

Oh dear, I totally missed the deadline, sorry guys, I thing I got myself fuddled because of Easter 
( that's my excuse anyway), Better late than never they say,
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

A big thank you to all who entered our challenge : Girly Cards. 
There were so many beauties among them, you are all so very talented. Wynn's turn to pick and she did a great job, and here they are.


The top 3 are:

 No. 37 Lalkygirl....My Creative Place......... 

The image and flowers are so beautiful. A stunning creation.



No. 48 Aunty SueAunty Sue......A fabulous colour combo.



3rd.........No. 67 Lozzy......So pretty and truly young girly.



Congratulations everyone, well done. They were all wonderful. Please right click and copy your top 3 badge from the side bar. Blessings from Hilde and the Team

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the top three badge will add to my page with pride

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments